Vacatures (bioveiligheid en biobeveiliging) op de website van de Vereniging BVF Platform
Wilt u een vacature plaatsen neem dan contact op met het secretariaat van de Vereniging.
Plaatsing is zonder kosten. Informeer secretariaat wanneer vacature is vervuld en tekst kan worden verwijderd.
De Vereniging is niet verantwoordelijk voor de inhoud.
Last updated 180926 by Dick Verduin
Biological Safety Officer /Occupational Safety and Health Officer at HAL Allergy BV and HALIX
HAL Allergy is a modern company with high quality pharmaceutical GMP manufacturing and research facilities located in the Leiden Bio Science Park. With offices in seven European countries, we are one of the top European players in the field of allergy diagnostic and treatment. Since 1959 we have gained experience in developing, producing and selling allergy therapies for the treatment and prevention of allergic diseases. These immunotherapies are used primarily against common allergies such as hay fever, house dust mite allergy and allergic reactions towards wasp or bee stings. Beside the development and production of allergy vaccines, HAL Allergy started a new business in 2012. This new Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO), named HALIX, is engaged in the production of biotechnological products for preclinical and clinical studies. HAL Allergy Group is a midsized company with headquarters in Leiden. We employ around 300 highly specialized people across various functions. The departments at our headquarters include development, production, quality assurance and control, clinical and registration. Our staff work closely together with leading research institutes. At our locations in Germany, Poland, Austria, Spain and Italy we mainly focus on service and sales activities
Optimizing the working conditions by ensuring the organizational activities comply with legislation.
To develop, maintain and check the environmental management system which will lead HAL Allergy BV and HALIX both complying to legislation.
• (Continuous) development of and to aggrandize the environmental management system and supporting the board of directors in executing there of
• Development and maintaining of a working conditions system and a environmental management system
• Initiate and coordinate working conditions and environmental projects
• Ensuring the organizational activities comply with local health and safety regulations and the best practices in the industry
• Working in close relation with the management and set safety standards
• Carrying out risk assessments and identifying hazards
• Carrying out safety inspections and internal audits and reporting to the management for corrective actions
• Ensuring preventive measures, hazard control and personal protective equipment are implemented and used
• Assisting in establishment of health and safety policies
• Developing systems, policies, procedures, manuals and arrange for exercises and training
• Advising management to improve all safety aspects of the workplace
• Recordkeeping of all safety related events, and the investigation thereof.
• Investigating and report accidents and near misses
• Compiles accident related data obtained from departments and divisions; prepares annual and periodic reports summarizing the safety status of the department.
• At least BSc level of thinking and working
• Acknowledgement as environmental coordinator and prevention officer
• Working knowledge of the following:
• Biological Safety Officer regulations
• Working knowledge of (pathogenic) viruses
• National safety standards
• Environmental safety standards
• Occupational and emergency safety procedures
• Knowledge of international occupational safety regulations
• Other safety related issues
• Conscious of hazards
• Excellent communicator
• Taking initiative
• No 9-5 mentality
• Stress resistant
• Excellent command of both English and Dutch, in speaking, reading and writing
• Proficient user of Office
For additional information contact Monique Boezaard, HR Advisor,
Phone: +31 (0) 88 1959 086, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacature bij MSD
For our Safety and Environment department at our site in Boxmeer we are currently hiring a:
EHS Specialist / Biosafety Officer (BVF)